Saturday, October 8, 2022

Norr Family Reunion

 They did a first ever Norr family reunion with my dad and all of his cousins. I was unsure in the beginning if we would go but we decided to go and not stay to long if it was boring. Before we went over to the reunion we stopped to see ducky grandma(Grandma Joyce). She had a batch of new kitties and the kids couldn't wait to play with them.




Then we walked back to the Holmgren farms and too the reunion. They had done a great job setting everything up but I didn't know more than a couple people. Most of the cousins I grew up with weren't there so it wasn't that great. But we sat with my parents and had a good visit. They had a bigger turn out than they expected so we were all pretty squished in there. 




While I visited with my parents Matt took the kids down tot he lake to tell them about all the adventures he had there as a kid. Lots of memories at this farm.





No comments:

Post a Comment