Saturday, January 7, 2023

Gracie's Birthday Out

 Saturday we got up and Gracie was already up and going. She was excited to get going for the day. We got everyone ready to go to lunch. I have been working on braiding more...its not something that comes natural to me for sure. The girls really liked it though so we'll do it more.


We met Gracie's friend in Ogden and picked her up to go to lunch. Gracie wanted to go to Golden Corral. It's actually really nice because the kids can get what they want and are now pretty much to the age they can just get it. Matt and I helped Liam and the girls just did their thing.
After lunch Matt took Liam home and I took all the girls to Color Me Mine to paint pottery. 
They each chose a project and I even chose one this time. Usually Im helping the kids paint but they are to the point now they didn't need me to be hovering so I chose something to do. Stuff like this isn't my strong suit as I like to go off of a design other give you and not have to make the decisions myself. But all of the projects turned out great and we had a great time. I thought we'd be done in about an hour but in ended up taking us just over 2.





Hallie chose the same project as mine and seems to struggle creativity wise like me but once she got going she did a great job.





Then we walked down to Coldstone ice cream. I think its so cool when you can walk from one destination to the other without a lot of effort. Probably because there haven't been many times or places in my life that I could do that.
That night Gracie opened the rest of her gifts.




Happy birthday to our Gracie.




No comments:

Post a Comment