Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Surprise Lets Do Family Pictures

 One of the babies I took care of in the NICU lives up here in the valley and recently their family had pictures done in the snow. I have wanted to do family pictures in the snow for a long time and I decided instantly that it needed to be done ASAP. I reached out the photographer to ask specifics and pricing. We went back and forth for a couple days and then she asked on Monday afternoon if we could do pictures on Wednesday afternoon. I was a little panicked as it usually takes me weeks to months to deicide on outfits and feel like were ready. I text Matt to see if he could come home early so we would have time to take them before the sunset. He was a little caught off guard but after checking with his boss we decided we could pull it off. Now all I had to do is put all the outfits together. They came together a lot easier than I had anticipated. I decided last minute to wear a hat and then all the girls wanted to wear hats so about 30 minutes before pictures I was texting friends to find one more hat. Amy saved us and we picked it up on our way out the door. The snow was so deep Heidi had made paths and spots for us to stand. The kids were all very cooperative and did a great job. We were done in 40 minutes even though we had a hour. I love how they turned out and she did a great job with some editing. I love the coloring and how she did everything. She also has a great system. She takes the picture off her camera and emails them to the client and then we chose the 20 pictures we wanted her to edit.  She even did some head swaps. I would for sure use her again. So glad I didn't freak out and decide it couldn't be done...it was so great. And now I have these pictures forever.



























No comments:

Post a Comment