Friday, March 15, 2013

Discovery Gateway

I have wanted to take the kids to Discovery Gateway for quite some time but didn't want to pay to take them so when I found out it was free day we decided to seize the opportunity and I was so glad that we did. Nic wasn't quite up to getting out at that level yet so Kimber and I met up and made a day of it. Luke was content to watch all the kids play and hang out while the girls ran around exploring. It was so nice to have Kimber there not only to visit with but also to help keep an eye on the kids.



 After a couple hours we were hungry and Grace was getting pretty fussy. So we headed back to the car and had a picnic in the sun and beautiful weather. Luckily Kimber was prepared and had tylenol that I gave to Grace that finally calmed her down. Then we finished our lunch, moved the cars, and headed back in for more fun.





This place puts Treehouse to shame and I only wish we lived closer but I think in the near future we will be adding a membership to Discovery to our list. Fun doesn't even describe how awesome it was and we were extremely suprised at the lack of people that were there which made it nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment