Monday, March 11, 2013

Kinley Mikelle Graham

Thursday afternoon Nic called and told me she had been to the dr and was dilated to a 4 and was still having constant contractions. I was super excited and hoping that ment I got to meet my 1st niece in the near future(on my side). I told Nic to call if she needed anything and talked sparatically throughout the day with questions and updates. The girls and I left for Disney on Ice about 5:15pm. We pulled into the parking lot and my phone rang. Nic was having close together contractions and was thinking about heading to the hospital I agreed and off to the hospital they went. I had a hard time focusing on Disney on Ice waiting for updates but still had a good time. Once she got to the hospital she was dilated to a 7. At 11pm they checked her and was fully dilated and then they waited for the dr or she may have had a March 7th birthday. Nevertheless she was born happy and healthy. She is very sleepy and seems like a great baby. I know Nic is hoping she is mellow and go with the flow. 
Born March 8 2013 12:33am
6lbs 10 oz
19 inches
with lots of light brown hair
She is beautiful and we love her already


Congrats Nic & Kyle she is definitely a keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment