Sunday, October 5, 2014

Primary Waffle Night

Since becoming the primary secretary I have taken on planning all of the "party" planning. We really struggle keeping our teacher active, involved, and loving their calling so we have decided to quarterly do primary date appreciation nights. Its a great way for the primary workers to get to know each other and the presidency to get to know the teachers. This was the 1st one I planned. We decided to do a waffle bar with the saying we will not "waffle" in our faith and tied it all together with our testimonies. It worked out so well. We had a great turn out(the best they have ever had). Im excited for more upcoming activities. This is our bishopbric member over the primary and his wife
(Josh and Jana)
 One of our nursery workers(Carol & Carl)
 Our Bishop(Dan & Amy)
 CTR 8 Teacher(Connie & Ben)
 1st Councilor(Jessica & Jesse)
 CTR 4A Teachers(Ben & Ashley)
 I seriously could never pull off stuff like this or anything in my life really with out the support and love of this amazing man I married. He is my better half and my soul mate.
 Our 2nd Counselor(Erin & Brett)
I look forward to building the ward through primary and helping us to work more closely together to help the children realize their potential as a child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment