Monday, October 27, 2014

Trick or Treating at Manor Care

Trick or treating at Manor Care is by far my favorite place and way to trick or treat each year. They line the residents up and down the halls and I really think they enjoy seeing the kids just as much as the kids enjoy getting the candy. I also like that my kids aren't afraid of older people. I remembered on Friday morning that I needed to call and see when it was happening only to find out it was that afternoon! Luckily we didn't have plans so after nap we dressed everyone up and headed over. The kids had a ball showing off their costumes and talking to the residents. At the end of all the trick or treating they had cookies and apple cider the girls really enjoyed.  



 Here they are with their full buckets of candy!


 On the way home they each chose a treat to eat before dinner so it was a pretty quiet ride. While I made dinner the girls spread out their candy and sorted it then asked to put it in a bowl. I love these sweet girls and their darling thoughtful personalities. Happy beginning of Halloween!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment