Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Quick Visit, Owies, and Sleeping

We are doing our best to live up the rest of the summer we have. Mostly we have been lazy. Lots of naps and sleeping in which I love. Its going to be really hard to get used to getting up in the morning to get Hallie to the bus. The girls were playing with their ponies when Hallie tripped and knocked Gracie into the side table giving her a pretty good scratch/owie. She was really good to keep ice on it initially and I put some lavender on it which really seemed to help and it is healing pretty quickly.
The other day I went up and found Hallie asleep like this. I thought it was so funny but she looked comfy so I didn't bother her. I love that all my girls still nap. Yet another thing that will really change this year with Hallie in full day school.
 Nate flew in on Wed to pick up his car. We were lucky enough to spend Wed and Thurs with him before he headed back to Vegas to get ready to start school in a couple weeks. The girls sure love him and the time we get to spend together just hanging out.
 Friday I called Nic to come help me shop for the house. We went to Sam's Club, Home Depot, and Down East we didn't buy much but it was fun to catch up and have a second opinion. We grabbed some lunch at Sam's club along our way and somehow we all still manage to fit at one table.
Oh the crazy randomness of our lives right now. We don't really go far just in case Matt needs something. It makes me nervous to go to far in case he does. I like our simple life that at times we just stay in our pjs and do nothing. Ill be really happy when Matt can be part of this again. At least we get him on Sunday but it makes it really hard to want to go to church when he hasn't been home all week but we have been really good about going. Last week our friends Jon and Steph blessed their little boy and we were happy to be part of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment