Thursday, August 20, 2015

Living Up with What's Left of Summer---Day at the Zoo

This summer has flown and with everything that has been going on with the house our summer has been pretty much a bust that we are just trying to get thru. Usually our summers are full of days and evenings at the lake and family vacations but sadly this summer has not been that way. Knowing Hallie starts all day school next week is hard for me. I am already missing her and all the time I get to spend with all the girls. So we decided to live up the 6 days we have left before school starts so this morning I called Nic and asked if they wanted to go to the zoo so we loaded up and went. It was a fun day and after about 3 hours it was getting hot so we headed for home. The kids loved the fan misters and the playground the most and we spent a fair amount of time at both of them Im grateful for a sister that will drop all of her daily plans to hang out with us. There is never a shortage of good conversation and laughs. The kids have grown to play so well together and really do love being together. I never realized how my sisters would become my best friends.

Gracie is very into having her picture taken and has so many faces its hilarious







No comments:

Post a Comment