Tuesday, August 29, 2017

And The There Was One

All the girls are super great helpers but Em has really stepped up her game as the girls have gone back to school. I went ot grab a few stray towels and came back to find her loading the laundry in the washer. 

 Sometimes when Em is quiet I worry because she can be a busy mischievous child so I was thrilled when I couldn't find her today until I looked in the piano room and found her "reading" her Mickey books with her self reader. I think we have another reader on our hands which is ok with us.
I was not thrilled for the kids to go back to school because we have had a really great summer with them home. But Im so glad the girls were super excited or I would have probably kept them home...lol. Em seems to be adjusting well




No comments:

Post a Comment