Friday, August 18, 2017

Happy 11th Anniversary to Us

Matt and I celebrated our anniversary in style this year. Joy was great and came to stay with the kids. We left Friday afternoon and stopped to get couples massage before we headed to Ogden. It was a great way to start. We stopped to test drive some new suburbans but they're all so dang expensive we are going to wait a while. Then we grabbed dinner at the Bluebird where we had our wedding luncheon.
They gave us a free milkshake to celebrate
Then we drove to the spot where Matt proposed and sat on the bench and watched the sunset over Cache Valley and talked about our future and what our plans are. I love this man and making plans for our future always makes me excited to see what happens and a little impatient

We tried to take a picture when it was darker in hopes you could see the temple but it dond't work very well.
Saturday morning we got up and ran a few errands before we headed on the trek to get to Bloomington Lake. It ended up taking us a super long time because of how crappy the road was and all the traffic. But once we got there it was as beautiful as I remembered. The mountains that surround this snow run off late are breathtaking. Matt brought the drown and he flew that around while I soaked my feet in the lake. We decided after putting our feet in that it was much to cold to swim for us



Shortly after we headed for home since it had taken us so long to get there we weren't sure how long it would take us to get home. I loved having the one on one time together to catch up and really have a conversation without interruptions. Although I was unsure and nervous when I met Matt I made a better decision than I could have ever imagined. He is the best match out there for me and someone that makes my life better

No comments:

Post a Comment