Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Exploring We Will Go

Sometimes when Matt's gone we get stir crazy and have to get out. I am learning to really cherish the time and make memories with the girls. This time to the lake we found a new little beach swing and the girls loved it.

Typically when we load up to go to the lake we grab a blanket, beach toys, life jackets, water and a few snacks. 


While sitting at the beach the helicopter flew pretty close to the water. We still don't know why but it was a cool thing to see.
After a couple hours at the beach we headed home for nap time and lunch. Then after dinner we decided to go exploring some more. We headed down to Jefferson Campground and what we found was another fun place to play.

Once we found it was really cool I called Teann and the kids to join us
The water there was just the right for the kids to play in. We explored the river up and down





It wasn't until I got home that I realized my 15 minutes in the sun tanning my super white tummy turned into a really red tomato look so I sent Matt this picture and I think he got a good laugh out of it
I love Huntsville summers. The hot days and cool nights are amazing! There are about 3 weeks from the 4th of July until the end of July that it doesn't cool off at night but the lake is perfect for that. There is beauty everywhere and Im so glad that we have ventured out to find them more lately than ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment