Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Beauty & The Beast

I always love going to Tremonton and seeing Joy do her thing when she puts on the Children's Theater play each year for the Wheat & Beets days. This year was her 30 yr! I can't even imagine how many hours she has put in over the years. This year was beauty and the beast. Kaylee and Carson were both in it so that was an added bonus

We were lucky enough to talk Grandma Harris and my mom to join us this year



 After the play we ran to Kents to get some farm produce and while I did that Grandma Harris proceeded to stuff all my children with doughnuts...lol
My Grandma has come leaps and bounds since I was a kids. She is so great with my kids and really tries to interact with them. I love watching their relationship grow. Once we got back to her house we found Em's carseat(that was sitting on the front porch) was full of ants. We had to spray out Em's carseat and I was so glad we found it before I put Em in it.

Then we headed home. Matt had found these kids golf clubs that he wanted for the girls so I surprised him and when to get them. This is the pic I sent him that said here's my cute face and a sign of how much I love you...I hate golf
We decided since we were already in Ogden that we might as well make a trip of it and get some grocery shopping done. We had a great time...surprisingly. When we left Sams club it was almost dark and the sunset was awesome. To bad our picture doesn't show it
While we were shopping our daddy was doing this without us!
Walmart was the next stop and the girls found this school bus and of coarse they all needed a picture in it


It was a fun day with our girls. One of those days that Im glad we got out and did something fun. Memories...can you ever have enough. These girls are growing so fast Im trying to make the most of every day


No comments:

Post a Comment