Thursday, September 28, 2017

Fall Adventures

Now with the weather cooling down it was time for the garden to come to an end. We have really enjoyed the garden both through being able to share and enjoying it ourselves. I was not optimistic about how the corn would be since we got it planted late but it was amazing. Im excited to try again next year and adjust 
So we bought a four wheeler a couple weeks again and have been enjoying riding around the neighborhood and sometimes to and from the bus stop. Its a 2003 Honda Rubicon with only 979 hours. I was done shoveling/blowing the snow so we bought the four wheeler with a blade and are going to see how it works out. The girls all love to ride and never want to stop
The other day after I picked Gracie up from the bus we decided to drive up Old Snow Basin road and see the fall colors. The road is way longer than I thought and the colors were amazing
Im excited for all the adventures I think we'll have on the 4 wheeler. I have such good memories of riding 4-wheelers with my family growing up  


No comments:

Post a Comment