Friday, September 29, 2017

Hallie's 8th Birthday Party

First off I can't believe that Hallie is turning 8! She has wanted to go to the trampoline park for her party for the last couple years so this year we decided to make it happen. Hallie requested sea turtle cupcakes...random but they turned out really cute.

Matt was going to be out of town so I told Hallie she could only invite a couple friends so I could keep track of all of them plus Em and Gracie. She thought about it for a few minutes and said I want Paige, Rigs, and Kinley. Is that ok? Oh can Gracie and Em come too? I was more than thrilled with her response..lol. So I called Nic and we worked out all the details. So on Friday I picked Hallie and Paige up from school and we headed to Kaysville to the trampoline park. We decided to just have them jump for an hour but we totally lost track of time and they never called our band color so we ended up jumping for almost 2! Then we loaded up and the kids decided they wanted Little Caesars Pizza for dinner. So we grabbed pizza and headed back to Nic's house.



They had couches throughout so we moved around so we could see the kids most of the time.
Em wasn't a huge fan so she spent most of her time hanging out with Nic and I


All the girls with a random little boy that wanted in the picture...lol





Since I didn't want to haul the cupcakes to Kaysville we decided we would let the cousins have a sleep over and Paige's mom said she could stay over later than usual. So we headed home and had cake and ice cream then the kids watched a movie before we called it a night and got everyone headed to bed.

It was a fun night celebrating Hallie. She has grown up so much and is such a good kids. Happy birthday Hallie. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment