Thursday, September 21, 2017

Silly Emmy

This girl loves Cheetos anytime of the day and I frequently find her hauling the bag around the house. Good thing she's cute
She loves to read just as much as the other girls and I love it. We have started going to the library regularly and its so fun to see her develop her personality when her sisters are gone
And some days she just gets so tired we don't even make it home to nap although normally she does and sleeps for a couple hours. She loves to sleep with her stuffed Minnie, neck pillow, regular pillow and 2 blankies. When I tuck her in she asks about each of them and of coarse her 2 binkis




\
I love her sweet and sassy self and I really have been enjoying some one on one time with her since school started. She is probably our most particular child that likes to make sure things are put away and taken care for before she does anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment