Sunday, May 6, 2018

Day 4 Sea World

Last trip we wished we had gotten more than one day in at Sea World so we made sure this time to make time to do that. So today was our 2nd day but our 1st full one. We got there about 15 minutes before the gates opened so we could get some pictures before everyone else got there. It worked so great.

First stop was the touch and feel ponds. The girls were initially terrified but they warmed up pretty quickly.
Then on to some rides before the lines built up. I did pretty good riding the rides I knew wouldn't make me sick and knew my limits because who wants to feel crappy for the whole day

The genuine look of joy...worth a million words and priceless in value











Meeting the mermaids
We bought wrist bands for unlimited food and it was such a great thing for us. Anytime anyone was hungry we just stopped and let them pick out something at one of the restaurants. Made the day way more relaxing and enjoyable not having to worry about food.
We fed the seals and Em hated when they would bark for more so she spent a good amount of time like this
While I stopped for food with Hallie Matt took Gracie and Em to get a seat for the Orcha show. By the time we got there Matt had picked a spot in the SPLASH zone. I don't know what he was thinking but he assured me it would be fine. I passed out the food to the girls and the show started.


And then this happened. I grabbed Em and put her behind me but it was to little to late. Everyone was soaked and all the girls were crying either because they were soaked or because their food was soaked.
But we had to pull it together because the awesome dolphin show was starting. We headed that way getting dry along the way and by the time we got to the show the girls wanted to sit in the SOAK zone again. I told them they were welcome to but I said I was not and once the show started and everyone was soaked they were glad they hadn't


There were a few rides Em was to little to ride so She and I went on a few more little rides and went to see the penguins again(she loved them the first time)


And we closed out the park for the 2nd night in a row. Em fell asleep eating cheetos in her car seat.
Still love Sea World and could go back day after day to see the animals and especially the shows. Honestly the food was awesome too. I love these family vacations we can do so much planning and it totally pays off. The girls make Matt & I's life so fun


No comments:

Post a Comment