Thursday, May 3, 2018

San Diego Day 1 Flights & Swimming

Im so glad on these trips that we have the flight points so we don't have to drive. Our flight in Salt Lake was delayed by almost 3 hours so by the time we landed in San Diego we didn't have time to go to Sea World like we planned so the girls settled for some time in the pool while dinner cooked in our room. I have a hard time even thinking about having a regular hotel room. I love having the options to cook and snacks. I've been pretty excited for this trip and hope that my pregnancy sickness will behave itself so we can have an enjoyable time. I feel like we have done a bunch of planning and so far the weather has been great. Not hot just right during the day and at night cool and perfect for a jacket.


No comments:

Post a Comment