Sunday, May 5, 2019

Jack's Blessing Day

Matt asked Mindy if he could call Jack "little Comish" after Corey. She was emotional but said she would love that. I think its fun to think of our 2 little being friends just like Matt and Corey were

All the men that stood in the blessing circle
There was a sweet moments as we got to the blessing a few minutes late Mindy was also running late as she pulled in Jack wasn't dressed and she seemed frazzled. I was able to send Matt in with the kids and I stayed in the hall and helped dress Jack. We had a few minutes of tears as Mindy told me she couldn't do this and I reassured her she could and Corey would be there every step of the way. I was glad we had those few minutes just us. The blessing was super emotional and you couldn't help but feel bad for Lyle as he blessed Jack and gave him Corey's name. The rest of the blessing was a jumbled mess of sorts. The luncheon afterwards was at Mindy's parents and was nice. I was so glad we could be there to support Mindy and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment