Saturday, May 4, 2019

Liam 5 Months

We have been working hard trying to get Liam to finally sleeping without being held. Some days are ok and other quite frustrating  but he is still the sweetest little man. I love holding him when he sleeps but really love the break I get when he has a nap in his crib. I run around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get anything and everything done not knowing how long I have to do it. Its crazy and gives me tons of anxiety but Im doing the best I can and figuring it out a little at a time. He loves his bum patted and Im looking forward to doing some sleep training to help all of us out.
I love the way his face lights up when he sees us. He is the perfect caboose for us
He has also started to find different parts of his body. He has been so funny playing with his tongue lately


He still doesn't like being on his belly but he doesn't mind laying on his boppy for shorter periods of time so he can still play
The binki was a go to with the girls. With Liam he likes it to go to sleep with it but when he's awake he doesn't seem to care. Hopefully that means eventually it will be easier to get rid of
I love sleepy baby snuggles

No comments:

Post a Comment