Friday, May 10, 2019

Productive & Exhaustion

With the girls at school I try to get all of our errands run. With more time being spent outside in the sun, later bedtimes, and end of year programs it means everyone is more tired and lately we have been wearing Emy particularly out to the point of exhaustion.
The girls love IFA in the spring when they have all the baby chicks. We always need to make a few trips to get plants for the garden and see the chickies
Sweet Liam still struggles with the car seat but every once in a while we get lucky and he will sleep or just "enjoy" the car seat. I love his sweet face and squishy self
Em went down to change out of a dress up and when she didn't come back I went looking for her and this is what I found. I covered her with a blankie and let her tire self keep sleeping. This girl is full of energy until she crashes.
This girl loves treats so if she's good we usually stop for something and she ends up wearing part of it.
I love getting things done but sometimes it's exhausting. Looking forward to summer and a laid back kinda schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment