Saturday, August 17, 2019

Happy 13th Anniversary to Us

I have to start by saying how much I love this guy of mine. He is such a great balance for me. We didn't do anything fancy but I was just happy to spend time with him. We spent the day doing "ordinary" things and just getting things done. That night the girls were playing outside with neighbors and asked if they could roast smores. We decided to say yes even though it put the girls way past bedtime. It was totally worth it.

While doing smores we also used the rest of our sparklers from July. The girls had been asking for weeks and they were thrilled when we said yes.




While out shopping for school stuff with the girls we found they had recently put out sweatshirts. Hallie found one that was identical to one that I have and she was insistent on having it. I had a hard time saying no and of coarse bought it for her. I know someday she wont want to match with me anymore.
It was a fun night with the girls. Liam was so good and cooperated and slept the entire time. It was a late night but a fun night.
Even though it isn't what most people would see as romantic or a great way to spend their anniversary but it was perfect for us. Nothing fancy just being together.


No comments:

Post a Comment