Monday, August 19, 2019

Last Day of Freedom Fun

With our summer coming to a close I wanted to surprise the girls and do something they would think was very cool. When I started thinking about what would be fun all of the girls are very artistic and so I decided that Color Me Mine would be a great place to start. When I wouldn't tell them where we were going they were sure we were going shopping or somewhere boring. When we pulled up they still had no idea where we were or what we were doing. But once inside they were super excited. They each picked a project and started the process of picking colors and perfecting their individual items. It was so fun and Liam did great hanging out in the stroller. 
Hallie's Mermaid
Gracie's Elephant bank
Emery's kitty mug
We took pictures after they had finished painting. I ended up helping each of the girls so I was glad I hadn't gotten a project of my own. 


Then we did some wandering around to see the horses on Washington. The girls love these horses. They are all decorated differently and are placed along the sides of Washington in Ogden throughout the summer.

Then I told the girls I wanted to run to the mall. They continued to whine and ask how long we were going to be and when we could go home. They were hot, hungry, you name it they complained about it. Everywhere I had read said to take them to a tattoo shop for ear piercing. I was a little unsure because I had never been to a tattoo shop little lone take my 4 kids but all went well and when we got there and they realized what was happening they were freaking out and so excited. 
Hallie went first because Gracie was so nervous but they both did great.
After that we headed home and the girls thanked me over and over. They had loved the entire day. Im not ready for them to go back to school but I know that they will do great. I can't believe how quickly the girls are growing and changing. It was a fun day and I can't wait to create more memories with them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment