Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Liam's 1 Year Pictures

Once we got the lab results I asked about when would be the best time in his cycles to do his 1 year pictures that we hadn't gotten done when he was diagnosed. Rosann, the nurse coordinator, said that the sooner the better would be her suggestions so I messaged Ashlee and asked if she was available this week and she said, "How about tomorrow?" So we quickly looked over Pinterest and found some suggestions and ideas. Tuesday night before dance I ran to Hobby Lobby and bought a bunch of decor for the photo shoot. It turned out so cute. Luckily he had all the clothes we decided to use and Ashlee had an outfit from a vendor she asked if we could take some pictures with which of coarse I was ok with. He was pretty good for pictures until we got to the cake part...





What I thought would be his favorite part ended up being the part he cried thru the most. He didn't even want to eat the cake. Throughout the photo shoot he loved the berries that were on the greenery and kept pulling them off to play with. So we resorted to sticking the berries into his cake. I even tried putting his fingers in the cake for him and he was so sad that I had got his hands all messy. It was an epic fail but one to remember for sure. I think its special that you can see his port because that's where we are in life right now. So we had to include some of his sad cake ones



Im grateful for Ashlee for fitting us into her schedule and being so flexible. When we went to leave I asked her if I could venmo her and she said no that her and her husband had decided they wanted to gift us the pictures. Im a terrible gift receiver. I didn't even know what to say other than thank you. People are so good and Im grateful for these memories that were captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment