Saturday, December 14, 2019

Ward Christmas Party

Being home felt like a whirlwind but the desire to find some normal-ness was so strong. Saturday morning was the ward Christmas party so I got the girl up and ready and left Matt and Liam home to rest after our crazy week. It felt so nice to just be surrounded by love and the hugs were just what I needed. I have found working thru my feelings that answering questions is really good for me. So I didn't mind the thousands of questions I was asked. There were definite tears but it was so nice to be surround by our ward family. Loving us and taking care of us the best they could. The girls had been looking forward to seeing Santa all of the girls were so sweet and asked Santa they wanted their brother to be healthy for Christmas but with some encouragement also asked for a few gifts. Hallie asked for a squishy, Gracie earrings, and Emery asked for Frozen 2 socks. We enjoyed a yummy breakfast with the best syrup ever! I was also sent home with 4 boxes of food and a pan of bacon. We're so grateful for our ward family and all the support they're giving us thru this challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment