Wednesday, June 17, 2020

6462 Summit Cove-Paint, Flooring, and Granite/Quartz

Janet at R&R has been so helpful with picking everything out for the house to make sure everything coordinates. There is so much that goes into that and I really want make sure it all looks good. I really love everything I have picked so far
Luxury vinyl plank for throughout the house. We will be installing this ourselves and there is ALOT so I hope it goes smoothly.
This carpet is for the bedrooms. I hope it will hold up better than our longer carpet in the last house. I also hope it vacuums better and easier.




This is the tile for Gracie's Bathroom
Master Tile
Emery's Bathroom
Sports Court Flooring and wall carpet

Theater Carpet
The thicker carpet below is for the main floor family room
Stair Carpet
Basement Laundry
Main Laundry
Quartz for everywhere but kitchen

Granite for kitchen







No comments:

Post a Comment