Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Liam Learning and Growing

Liam is doing so well. He is picking up on things quickly and although he is a bit of a busy body I wouldn't want it any other way. It is good to see him happy and healthy. Grandma and grandpa have been visiting more do to my dad's job so all of the kids have gotten to see more of then  but Liam is warming up to them more every visit. My dad has become one of his favorites.    


One night I put Liam in the tub with me and let him get out and run around while I dried off. While I was doing that he managed to poop on the carpet 3 times. I had the girls grab the carpet cleaner and was letting it sit and I found Liam attempting to clean it up. I appreciated his intentions and I have since learned not to give him any freedom without supervision.

No comments:

Post a Comment