Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Life As Of Late

 The kids have been having a great time with the little bit of snow that we have gotten. It has been really sad we need more snow to help keep our water supply stable. 

  
This little guy is obsessed with construction vehicles. It started when we were building and he has continued to love them more and more. Its pretty fun to see how different he is from his sisters with his likes and interests. I don't feel like we have done much differently but he is very much a boy.

Donut hair is the girls favorite when it comes to crazy hair day. I love that they enjoy dress up days still. I'm sure the day will come sooner than I want that they wont love it as much anymore. 
Gracie is still trying to find something she really enjoys. For activity days they made cookies and she loved it. She has done some weekend cooking camos but were looking into getting her into something weekly like you would with a dance class. I love when my kids can find things they really enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment