Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Zoo Day With Cousins

 I can't explain how much joy it gives me to see my kids with their cousins. I grew up close with my cousins. I felt like we got together pretty regularly for birthdays and holidays. I have so many great memories of that. My kids also ask regularly and get so excited to spend time with their cousins. 





Checking out the otter...he said it was his friend
I hope these guys are friends for life. I love them all so much...like they are all mine. 
Growing up Kimber and I didn't get along great. I think Nic was young enough that we didn't feel the need to compete against each other. Kimber and I always seemed to annoy each other like many younger siblings. I wasn't the nicest but now Kimber and Nic are 2 of my best friends. I love them so much and wish that we got to spend more time together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment