Thursday, March 11, 2021

March Randomness

Im sure I have said this before but we are slowly but surely getting settled in and making new memories in our new home.

Liam has decided the dog bed is a great place to relax. I think he probably lays in it more often than Milo does.

I love that all my kids love books and reading. The piano room sits on the south side of the house and gets some great sun in the mornings. I often find these 2 just hanging out reading some books.
We finally got around to putting up the basketball hoop. All of the boxes had been delivered to the garage so we used sleds and the 4-wheeler to move them down to the gym.
Hallie goals for the year. I love this girl and her drive in life.
Its that time...super weird. Hallie is registering for junior high. I can't believe she is growing up so quickly.
Work has been pretty terrible. With covid the hospitals have basically decided that a nurse is a nurse and they have been floating everyone. Luckily with Liam in cancer remission I am exempt from floating...at least for now. The mask and goggles are a pain in the but and the day after I work I always have a sore throat and a runny nose. They says that is probably from the breakdown in the fibers in the mask. That sounds really healthy...right??
I love all of the one on one time that I get with this little buddy. He is my little sidekick for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment