Saturday, May 29, 2021

Family Pictures-Summer 2021

 Becca Lund came up and did our pictures again nd they turned out so cute. It did get pretty chilly toward the end of our session but everyone was really good and it made for some great pictures of our sweet family.

Liam 2 yrs 6 months

I love this picture and feel like this on a regular basis. Sometime Matt and I look at each other and its like no one else exists and the world keeps going.






This little guy is my buddy and partner in crime. He loves to do everything with me and is my shadow. I love that he loves to be with me especially since he is my last baby and is growing so fast.












Emery 6yrs
Gracie 9 yrs 5 months
Hallie 11 yrs 8 months




Family pictures are always a ton of work and a gamble on whether everyone will behave. But at the end of the day Im always thrilled with how the pictures turn out and its all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment