Friday, May 21, 2021

Liam Gets Sick

 I don't do great when Liam get sick or even act slightly off. On this particular night we had had dinner and right after Liam started to act like he didn't feel good. I immediately started to panic and make myself sick to my stomach and then I had to run to the bathroom a couple times but Liam wouldn't let me put him down so while I was on the toilet he hatred throwing up. I called for Matt and he came to help. Poor kid...but luckily I had got most of it in the tub. We got him in the tub and changed his clothes then I headed to shower as well. Shortly after this poor little guy fell asleep. 


After he fell asleep he seemed fine. He slept all night and woke up feeling fine in the morning. I am definitely working on my PTSD. Its hard I feel like some days everything is a trigger. I am doing everything my therapist has suggested and trying to take care of myself but it is a slow process. Im so grateful for this healthy little guy and his rock of a daddy who always know what to say to help me thru the moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment