Thursday, June 23, 2022

6462 Summit Cove...More Planting and Library Camps

 Unfortunately we had several plants die in the yard. We aren't sure why but the landscape company would only replace the large plants and shrubs. I was disappointed but about the same time a local nursery was going out of business and selling everything at least 50% off so Liam and I went to check it out. Needless to say we came home with a lot to plant. Over the next couple day we worked to get them all in the ground since Nate's wedding was this weekend. It was exhausting but we got it done. I can't wait to see them all fill in.

I ordered all the kids gardening gloves off of Amazon and they have been put to good use for sure.
I have been trying to be better about getting to the library activities. The kids love them and it really requires very little on my part just to get them there. This was one of the aquatic camps this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment