Saturday, June 4, 2022

Floral Design Class

 For Mother's Day this year Matt bought me a floral design class in Salt Lake. I was for sure nervous as it was out of my comfort zone but it was fun. I need to find opportunities to use it more.

After the class was over we were able to wander thru the flower fridges and see all the beautiful options they have.


When I got home and looked at all the arrangements I decided that I wanted to take them around and give them away. That's why I wanted to learn how to do this is so I could share fresh flower arrangements with others to brighten their day. It felt awesome




At times as a mom I forget who I am or that I even have an identity outside of being a mom. It was fun to get out and try something I have been interested in for a long time. Matt is the best and I love him more than words could say


No comments:

Post a Comment