Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Finally A Day At The Lake

When we moved to the valley I thought we'd basically live at the lake but then I guess life happened. Last year we didn't even go because of the low water level and the bacteria in the lake wasn't healthy. So I was happy when we were able to get to the lake and enjoy some time in the water and sand. Hallie was playing with Paityn so we missed her but had a great time. I took the wagon to haul all of our stuff but it was so hard to pull on the sand I wasn't sure we would get it there but we did. We also took a paddle board and a kayak





Once we got there and settled it was actually quite enjoyable to sit in the chair and watch the kids play. I went for a swim and played for a while and then sat back in the chair and just watch them be kids. We need to find a better solution for getting our stuff in and out though for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment