Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Kinner's Softball

Nic let us know about a softball tournament for Kinners so the kids and I decided to jump in the car and head for Spanish Fork for the day to support her and spend time with the other cousins. 

Nic was the coach so I got to be in charge of Gray. 
In between games we grabbed lunch at the drive thru and then headed to the splash pad to cool off. Nic and I have never shied away from taking our kids out and about but that doesn't mean it doesn't look like a circus. 


Kinners team ended up winning and having to play in a 3rd later game so we decided to stay. So once again we ventured out to find dinner with the kids. Costco pizza for the win while Nic grabbed a few other things she needed I sat with the kids so we didn't have to drag them thru the store. We were quite the site.


Such a fun spontaneous day! I love the days we have the opportunity to spend time with family and make those lasting memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment