Saturday, December 31, 2022

Random December Happenings

 

Christmas and crafts are in full swing
We got our sub for Santa stuff turned in. It was funny to watch the girl basically let Liam pick out stuff for all of them
Hallie is loving NAL(national academic league). They have done really well but I think we'll all be happy to have it wrap up this month.
The sunsets here are so beautiful in every season
I have been watching for velvet dresses for the girls. When I found these for $15 I knew they would be a win for Christmas dresses. Hallie asked if I would get one that matched hers and when your 13 year old asks to match you ...you do it before they changed their mind.
Greg brough Liam this giant slinky and it currently goes everywhere with him.
Hallie all ready for her Christmas dance. She had a great time and looked very grown up.
The snow storms during Dec have been amazing. The trees and mountains have looked like a scene from a movie. I love all the beauty winter brings and if its gonna be cold I'd rather have it snow. And it basically has for what feels like every day.
I was having some terrible tooth pain and went to have it checked out. Come to find out I still have a sinus infection despite having already taken a full coarse of antibiotics so we shall try again but that is better than a crown or a root canal.
Greg has been coming over to play regularly before preschool. They play so well with each other and are cute friends
Gracie's friend Liz was in the Nutcracker and she was so excited to go support her. We had a fun evening out going just the two of us.
Joy gave Matt this puzzle for Christmas and Matt was determined to put it together. Im not sure how long it will be until anyone tries again.




No comments:

Post a Comment