Thursday, October 17, 2013

Krispy Kreme Cousin Time & Shopping

Nic called last week and wanted to see if we wanted to take the girls to Krispy Kreme for sort of a field trip. I thought the girls would love that so we set a date and off we went. Gracie is obsessed with Kinley when she is around and wants to hold her, kiss her, talk to her, or just plain be around her. I think its pretty cute and it makes me wonder what she will be like as a big sister one day...pretty involved I would assume. Here she is trying to hold her.
The kids thought the conveyor at the donut shop was great. First there was the donut elevator, then the slide, bath, flip, I think the frosting waterfall was the favorite.
Hallie had 2 donuts one sample glazed and another sprinkled which she loved
She even shared with Rigs and Gracie

And once again Gracie tried to hold Kinley but luckily Kinley loves Gracie too

My sweet girls...I love days with them and our adventures
After we went to do some shopping both at the DI, Kohls, and Hobby Lobby. The kids were really good. Shared their snacks and read stories. Im so glad we are close enough to my sisters to spend time with them and the kids cousins. I remeber spending time with my cousins and we still to this day have great relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment