Thursday, October 3, 2013

Puppy Sitting & Other Stuff

Some friends of my parents are in the process of moving from Las Vegas to Salt Lake. During this past week they also had a son they dropped off at the MTC. So needless to say they had alot on their plate so they asked if we would be willing to watch their puppy. I was ok with it...I knew the girls would love it and I wasn't wrong. He seemed to like them as well. They played beauty parlor
 and he was even Hallie's napping partner
One day while Hallie was at preschool Gracie and I went to run some errons while out and about one of the stores gave Gracie a balloon. I thought it was so cute how she would stand on her toes and hold it as high as she could and watch it with such awe. I love the glimpses of the world through a childs eyes
 Gracie has been very clingy lately Im not sure why but I will take all the cuddles I can get. One day she would not nap and cried for quite a while I went in to hold her and she was out. I can't remember the last time she fell asleep being held.

Hallie loves to dress up and at times finds her daddy's hats
These girl are so fun and growing to fast...were trying to enjoy ever minute

No comments:

Post a Comment