Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Hubby Who Loves Me

 I have a husband that I truly fall in love with all over again on a regular basis. He does so well at showing me how much he loves me. We are at a "hard" point in our lives where he is gone a lot and we have to be more diligent at making sure we communicate and make sure we let the other one know how much we really do love each other. He is a thoughtful, self motivated, hard working, multi-tasker, that finds time for everything although I have no idea how. Although we still have a few things we would like to accomplish I feel very blessed and have pretty much everything I have ever wanted out of life. The last month or so the hospital has been so busy and I have been working quite a few extras. One of my "extra" days I came out after shift and found this surprise in my car.
Im thankful for a hubby that knows me and loves me for who I am. He finds just the right ways to show me often. Love you babes.


No comments:

Post a Comment