Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sisters and Best Friends

I can't even emphasize how much these to love each other. They truly are best friends and it makes my heart so happy. Where one of them goes the other isn't far behind. They play so well together. Here are some pictures of our girls. Watching a show on the Zoom
Fun bath time together
My mom found all these fun surprises(barbies) in Vegas since they are sold out everywhere here. They were so excited when they got to our house. And I would dare say they are not alone very often. 
The other morning I was making breakfast Hallie says," Mom come take a picture of us." This is a daily occurrence riding the horse together going on a new adventure. On this particular day they were taking Anna and Else to the Dr. Love them and their fun imaginations
I hope these 2 stay best friends forever. It took me several years to realize how valuable having a best friend and sister in one is.


No comments:

Post a Comment