Monday, March 10, 2014

Kinley's Turns One

Saturday as soon as we got out of Disney on Ice we headed for Nic's house for Kinley's 1st birthday party. We were a few minutes late but made it just in time for all the festivities. I remember last year heading for Disney on Ice with Hallie waiting to hear if Nic was going to have Kinley before we got home. I was glued to my phone for every update and now I can't believe she is 1!!!! We had dinner then headed to the family room to visit and open gifts. I was actually surprised at how well the kids did at not opening Kinley's presents or at least listening when they were told not to.....that is one of my huge pet peeves! Ez became the baby whisperer with more than one on his lap at a time.
 Nic got Kinley this adorable bow...seriously Im going to buy the girls one in every color
 Jill bought Kinley a little people house and I think the kids had just as much fun playing with the box.
 Then it was time for cake. I loved Kinley's balloon and banner. She was all smiles.
 And definitely enjoyed her 2 cupcakes.
While we were eating cake Kyle turned on the music and it didn't take very long for the kids to get the beat going...so funny
 Then it was cuddle and chillax time. We typically end up snuggling someone elses child. I truly do love my sisters kids. I wondered how that would work but I really do love them like my own and I know my sisters feel the same about my kids.
What a fun filled day filled with the ones we love the most making memories. Happy birthday Kinners!!


No comments:

Post a Comment