Friday, March 7, 2014

Dance Date Night

Dance date night was another date night put on by WSU marriage and family programs. It was once again a fun and great time. Chris was great and offered to come watch the girls.  We went to grab some dinner then headed to the event. When we got there there was about 8 other couples there and then of coarse the teacher. They taught the fox trot and the cha cha cha. Matt and I took social dance in high school and went dancing a handful of times in our married life so at times it was a little boring and basic. But we mad ethe best of it and had a night full of laughs and just being together. One thing I definitely found I am improving at is letting the guy lead. In all my dance experience I have been a control freak and tried to lead at the same time as my partner...which doesn't work really well.  But I have learned to let go and just let Matt be in charge it made the experience so much more enjoyable to me. After the class we headed home, got the girls in bed, and visited with Chris for a bit before he had to catch the train back home. Then we made some treats and snuggled up on the couch to enjoy movie with just us.
Love my hubby more and more all the time. So glad I have forever for us to be in love...cheesy yes but also very true.


No comments:

Post a Comment