Friday, March 7, 2014

Some Much Needed Mommy Time

Lately I have been feeling a little overwhelmed and not my happy self. It has been pretty busy around here. With Gracie being sick, Matt traveling for work, me working extra shifts, and just normal stuff it was getting to me. I had seen a picture on pinterest weeks ago of how to paint your toenails for spring that I loved and I decided that it was time to make some time for myself and do it. After I got the girls down for nap I pulled out all the polish and had some fun. I love how they turned out and they make me smile to think of the fun coming this spring and summer. At times I forget while taking care of everyone else that once in a while I need to take care of myself and that just a little bit of attention goes a long way.


No comments:

Post a Comment