Sunday, April 19, 2015

35 Week and Time for Freezer Meals

Well the time has come and gone to hit 35 weeks this is a pretty big milestone considering that she is getting more likely to be ok if she was born now. Its hard to believe that in only a couple weeks this little girls will be joining us. When we went to the Dr this week she is still breech so she gave me some suggestions on stretches/exercises to do to help her flip. I also saw a chiropractor to make sure everything is lined up correctly so that isn't causing more problems. I thought I would be more stressed about it but really Im not I feel like it will all work out. I started taking Lialda a couple weeks ago and it really seems to be helping my U.C. Its not 100% but getting better all the time. I still can't eat dairy or gluten but I will take it over running to the bathroom and feeling crappy all the time. I have gained 38 lbs at this point. Most of my clothes don't fit and I opt for comfy most days although it is really fun to get dressed up occasionally and feel like me again. She has times where she is really active and other times of the day she is pretty lazy. There was one time last week when I hadn't felt her move very much so I ate some chocolate and drank some OJ. It made me so sick but she moved...alot for a while after that. I feel like I'm slowly getting things together but not feeling well has slowed me down quite a bit from my usual pace.The girls are anxious for her to come and ask on a regular basis when she will be here. The other day Gracie asked when she was coming and before I could even answer her she said I know I know when she is done growing...I just wish that was going to be soon. Matt and I got a pretty good laugh out of it. I think both the girls will be great helpers. Here we are at 35 weeks
 I decided a couple weeks ago in anticipation of her coming I would make some freezer meals but I took it to a new level of extreme this time. Matt had his last business trip for 2 days so we worked on them then. It took 4 days including a grocery shopping day and it was completely exhausting. Matt was home to help me for a couple hours on one of the days and that made it go so much faster. We ended up with just over 30 meals and Im hoping that we really enjoy them. Im not sure we could fit one more thing in the freezer if we wanted to. 
Here's to not to long til we meet this new little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment