Sunday, April 19, 2015

Soccer+Lunch+Track Meet+Lot+Ice Cream=A Very Busy Day

Saturday was super loaded with activities to be honest I didn't know if I was going to be able to keep up since I hadn't been feeling very well but we decided to take it one thing at a time and see how it went and all in all it was an exhausting but fun day. We got up and ready for Hallie's soccer game about 9. She had a double header and played great. Matt's mom and dad got there just in time for the last little bit of her 2nd game. The girls were thrilled to see them 2 days in a row...it doesn't happen near enough. After soccer Mindi had called to let me know they were at the food truck round up in south ogden and asked if we wanted to join her and the kids for lunch so we went with Matt's mom and dad to meet up with them for lunch. The place was packed and some of the lines were crazy. The girls and I decided to have Hawaiian and Matt and his parents had wings and mac and cheese. By the time we got our food we had to hustle to get to Chris's track meet on time but I think our food was worth the wait.


 When we got to the meet they had rearranged some of the races so we had plenty of time to visit and catch up with everyone before the actual race. We ate our lunch and enjoyed the sunshine. I love the time I get to spend with this guy of mine it is just never enough.

When it was time for Chris to run the kids lined up for a front row seat along with Krissy who was taking pictures. After Chris ran we headed for our lot in Huntsville. None of Matt's family had seen it yet so off we went. I think all in all they were pretty impressed and excited for us. Matt's mom asked if we would have a place for her to live so she could see the view everyday....I told her she was welcome anytime she wanted to come. The kids ran around and explored and it made me even more excited about the lot we chose. I want my kids growing up with plenty of space to explore and run around. And as Matt's dad put it the views don't come much better than the one we have. Now we just have to get everything finalized so we can get going on everything. After the lot we stopped to get ice cream to celebrate Joys's belated birthday since they were in Hawaii on her birthday. And then we ran up to Nick and Brit's lot to see the house across the street that is the same house plan as their but is framed. By this time it was time for dinner we were exhausted and ready to head for home. We spent the rest of the night just hanging out and taking it easy. Like I said before it was a long day but full of fun stuff to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment