Tuesday, April 14, 2015

To The Zoo With Daddy!!!

I honestly can't remember the last time Matt went to the zoo with us. We usually go in the middle of the day when he is at work but since he traveled over the weekend a couple weeks ago he was able to take a couple days off during the week. It just so happened that Hallie was out of school for Spring Break the entire week so that made our schedule even that much more flexible...it was awesome! I loved having Hallie home the entire week and Matt home for a couple days I just really enjoyed having time together without adding something else to the schedule if only it happened more often. When we got to the zoo I was a little worried since there were a lot of people there but Matt assured me it would be fine so we unloaded our stuff and headed in. I was really glad we didn't have to wait in line for our tickets because the line was way long. 
The temperature was perfect the animals we really active. They were bathing the elephants. It was really fun to see their personalities come through as they played in the mud and water. The girls thought they were so silly.
These 3 are my whole world I don't know what I would do without them
The grizzly bears were also really active wrestling and playing.
Our little family
The tiger was sleeping and pretty lazy but was close enough to see really well

They had a new baby orangutan about 5 months old! Seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen. 

The girls were really excited about sitting on the elephant to show Matt and then we were all tired and ready to head back home from our fun day. I hate how tired I get from doing the simplest things but I guess that is just what happens at this point in my pregnancy only a few short weeks until we meet our newest addition.
We got home just in time to get some dinner and get Matt headed off to teach class. It was so fun to have Matt home and to not have the girls by myself. I loved getting to make memories with all of us and can't wait to do more fun things

No comments:

Post a Comment