Sunday, April 19, 2015

April Snow!!

Just this week I think we got about the most snow we have seen all winter and it's April!!! It snowed for about 36 hours straight. We ended up with about 6 inches. I was just thrilled we were getting some sort of moisture that we really need. Once we got home from Kindergarten the girls couldn't wait to play in it. So they got all dressed up and headed out while I finished making lunch. They made snow angels and a snow ball fight but only lasted all of about 15 minutes before they came in looking for hot cocoa and some warm food. 

I remember playing in the snow for hours as a kid and I hope that sometime in the near future we get more snow that stays for more than a day to play in. Until then we will take what we can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment