Sunday, June 28, 2015

Brigham City Pool with the Browers

Monday afternoon Brit called and invited the girls and I to meet the rest of the Brower family at the Brigham pool for the afternoon. I was a little hesitant since I would have the girls by myself and Em is to little to really play in the water but after talking to Matt I decided there was no better time then the present to try it out. So we got ready and loaded up(an hour later) and headed to Brigham. The girls were so excited and the excitement didn't end when we got there. It was fun to see everyone. I am so grateful for Ris's great kids that are so helpful and good with my girls it really helped me to relax with their help. Tiff was also great and took Hallie and Gracie to the slide. This is Gracie taking a break with Madison.

Em did great! She was content to sleep in her carseat by the side of the pool while we played.

Gracie was so cute! They had music playing and she loved dancing around in her own world. I love her outlook on life

Hallie on the other hand has found an adventurous side of herself. She spent most of her time on the slide. Racing back and forth to see how many times she could go down the slide


Of coarse as we were leaving I realized we hadn't taken a picture of all of us so this is the best we got. Em sleeping while these other 2 cuties pose for the camera. Hallie has become quite the poser for pictures lately and Gracie is pretty quick to follow. Grace completely looks up to Hallie.

Once we got home we quickly changed every ones clothes, fed Em, and picked up Matt before getting back on the road to head to Tremonton for dinner. We got there just in time to feel our bellies with yummy food and visit with everyone

Emery was once again content to sleep while all the festivities went on
It was a fun exhausting day spent in the sun having fun with family. I wish they were closer so we could do it more often but we will take what we can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment