Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Getting so Big & Rig's 4th Birthday

I have really been enjoying my Sundays home while Matt takes the girls to church. I just try to soak up all the time I can with Emery she is getting so big so quick. I love to watch her while she sleeps. 

After Matt and the girls came home we got ready and headed to Nic and Kyle's house to celebrate Rig's 4th birthday. The girls were so excited to see him and wasted no time telling him and singing happy birthday to him. After we had dinner we headed inside where it was cooler to do presents and cake and ice cream. 
Rigs had an Avengers cake with blue frosting that quickly turned all of the kids faces and tongues blue
I love the time these kids get to spend together. They love each other and I love getting to spend time with my sister who is one of my best friends. It was a fun day celebrating with family and enjoying our little one

No comments:

Post a Comment